As the aesthetics and spa industry evolves, skincare professionals need to keep up with the changing demands and techniques. The Eva Claiborne Skin Institute recognizes the value of providing aesthetics professionals the education they need to confidently seek employment in the most respected spa and salon operations. All of these signature face and body therapies, developed by Eva and she is teaching them personally.
The Skin Institute offers the following Hands-on Technical Training Programs:
1. EUROPEAN FACIALS
- SKIN ANALYSIS – Accurate analysis of the client’s skin type and condition is crucial to proper treatment. This course will show you how quickly and confidently identify skin types and recommend the correct facial treatment program for each skin condition.
- HORMONAL SKIN/SUN-DAMAGED, DRY, MATURE SKIN – This intensive training program will focus on the major causes of and principal treatments for aging. We also cover how clients can combat aging through proper in-home care and adjustments in lifestyle.
- ROSACEA/SENSITIVE AND ALLERGIC SKIN – This hands-on training program demonstrates how to recognize sensitive, irritated and allergic skin and shows you the best techniques for safely and effectively treating this common skin condition. This treatment is specifically created for red, irritated, allergy prone skin as well as rosacea, eczema and cancer patients.
- OILY/ACNE SKIN FOR ADULTS AND TEENS – This course examines the routine causes of oily and acne conditions and how to effectively cleanse, balance, and purify the skin. We will demonstrate a gentle and effective exfoliation procedure and a special massage technique particularly suited to treatment of this condition.
- AGING/DEHYDRATED SKIN – This facial treatment is specifically created for aging, dehydrated skin. It helps improve and maintain skin hydration, rejuvenation, protects skin from UV radiation and prevents premature aging.
2. HUNGARIAN FACIAL MASSAGE – Learn Eva’s Hungarian Facial Massage techniques for skincare as well as the role massage plays in contributing to the client’s sense of well-being.
3. SHELLS AND CHAKRAS – A signature body therapy developed by Eva. The treatment uses aromatherapy oils and slow wave motion to detoxify and deep relax the body while balancing the Chakras with seashells.
- Current, valid aesthetician license or medical professionals
- Basic understanding of skin anatomy and treatment terminology
- Ability to complete the program hours without interruption
- Openness to learning new professional methods and the ability to keep up with the program and content