The Institute offers the following Technical Training Programs:
I. HUNGARIAN FACIAL MASSAGE – Learn the Hungarian massage techniques for skin-care as well as the role that massage plays in contributing to the client’s sense of well-being.
II. SHELLS & CHAKRAS – A signature body therapy developed by Eva. The treatment uses aromatherapy oils and slow, wave motion to detoxify and deep-relax the body while balancing the chakras with seashells.
III. TITOK naturals™ Pre and postoperative care – A face and body treatment to reduce edema, stimulate the immune system and enhance cellular activity. Instruction includes extensive “hands on” practice and individual critique.
IV. EUROPEAN SKINCARE TECHNIQUES
- Skin Analysis – Accurate analysis of the client’s skin type and condition is crucial to proper treatment. This course will show you how to quickly and confidently identify skin types and recommend the correct facial treatment program for each skin condition.
- Advanced Skin Therapies – This intensive program will focus on the major causes of aging, and four principal treatments for aging. We will also cover how clients can combat aging through proper in-home care and adjustments in lifestyle.
- Rosacea Therapy – This hands-on training program will demonstrate how to recognize sensitive, irritated and allergic skin and show you the best techniques for safely and effectively treating this common skin condition.
- Corrective Acne and Oily Skin Program – This course examines the routine causes of oily and acne conditions and how to effectively cleanse, balance, and purify the skin. We will also demonstrate a gentle and effective exfoliation procedure and a special massage technique particularly suited to treatment of this condition.
- Spa body therapies – We will show you the classic spa treatments, including: body exfoliation, deep relaxing-detoxifying, firming and shaping, algae wrap, mud therapy, aromachology, and heavy leg treatments.