I want to thank you, my dear clients and friends, for another wonderful year—I continue to be grateful to provide you skincare services and skincare knowledge that enhance your well being.
As I begin to prepare for the holiday here in the Bay Area, I also begin to prepare for my annual pilgrimage back to my homeland, Hungary. There I will see family, in particular my father, and begin the gift-giving season which starts relatively early compared to other cultures, with the Santa-like figure, or Hungarian version of Saint Nicholas, “Mikulás,” traditionally visiting the homes of Hungarian children on the night of the 5th of December (the eve of Saint Nicholas Feast Day). On the night before St. Nicholas Day Hungarian children traditionally place a boot on their windowsill waiting for Mikulás to come by and fill it with treats.
Adults need treats too! I hope you take this time to treat yourself by replenishing your skincare products. Try to drink plenty of water and stay hydrated –apply serum liberally (check out my hydrating serum) to combat the harshness of home heating systems and outdoor cold (don’t forget to apply to your neck and décolletage, an often neglected area that becomes parched).
FIVE EASY SKIN CARE TIPS FOR THIS WINTER
- EXFOLIATE YOUR SKIN REGULARLY – Remove dead skin cells to ensure that your skin can easily absorb your serums, and moisturizers.
- KEEP YOUR SKIN HYDRATED – Hyaluronic Acid is your new best friend in the winter time, look for products with this skincare ingredient, such as évike’s hydrating serum and cream, to hydrate and plump your skin. Keep your skin refreshed and toned with évike’s hydrating toner.
- TAKE TIME AT NIGHT TO NOURISH YOUR SKIN – Winter time when is cold the hot water and air will dry out and irritate the skin. Find time in the evening to truly indulge your skin, try évike’s rejuvenating serum and cream and the Omorovicza Gold Cream to nourish your skin.
- ALWAYS DO THIS – Always wear SPF, the temperature might be dropping but UVA/B rays can still cause micro-damage to your skin. My favor is the Omorovicza complexion perfector bb spf 20 cream.
- THE BEST WINTER SKINCARE TIP OF ALL TIME – Make time for yourself; book yourself a HydraFacial MD Treatment, even if it is only thirty minutes, that’s all you need to get a glowing complexion this winter.
The coming weeks will be very busy I know. Please try to stop by and visit me. I would live to give you a special gift as my token of appreciation for your kindness and loyalty.