Complimentary Skin Analysis in honor of Melanoma/Skin Cancer Prevention Month
The month of May is Melanoma / Skin Cancer Detection Prevention Month and we are so excited to launch our new complimentary skin care analysis program. Your skin’s health is so important to me and with over 3.3 million people diagnosed with skin cancer each year I would like to help you be more informed about your skin’s health. When you book your next full-service appointment please request your complimentary skin analysis. In addition to our new skin analysis program, I would like to share a few skin care tips for you to think about as we get ready for the sunny summer days.
Eva’s Tips to Summer Ready Skin
- The truth about SPF is that it only works if you apply it! Be generous in your application but know that more products don’t mean more protection. Product reapplied every several hours is the best practice.
- Make sure to apply sunscreen to the not-so-obvious places such as the front and back of your neck, tips of our ears and especially on the back of your hands (the hands are a telltale sign of the aging process and sun damage). Lip moisturizer with sunscreen is also a must.
- Nothing encourages fine lines like squinting for hours every day. Choose sunglasses that you love whether fashion forward or sporty and wear them consistently.
- Stay hydrated! Hydrate your skin by applying a good spritz of hydrating mist and moisturizer. Also, apply moisturizer to your hands and drink plenty of water.
- Many of my clients suffer from sun damaged skin so in my new évike skin care line I have created an essential regimen that will repair and renew the skin. You can now buy my essential regimen online!